TAUGHT LLM PROGRAMME
The 'Taught LL.M’ programme is the most recent innovation of the School within which there are 5 Streams
Corporate & Commercial Law
· Procedural Law and International Legal Practice
· Migration & Refugee Law
· LL.M in Taxation
· LLM in East African Integration Law
· Master of Arts in Revenue Law & Administration
· Master of Intellectual Property
The last two streams admit both lawyers and non law graduates.
For more information on admission requirement and tuition fee please click here
The Faculty has always been at the forefront in curriculum review, regularly bringing unmatched innovation and cutting edge knowledge in the design of academic programmes, and the mode of course delivery. In addition to above, Faculty also offers the following programmes.
· Degree of Doctor of Philosophy
· Doctor of Laws
· Masters of Law (LL.M.)
This can be take either of the following 2 forms:
a. LL.M. by Coursework and Dissertation, or
b. LL.M. by Thesis.
· Taught LLM Programme
· Postgraduate Diploma in Law (PGDL).
· Specialized Postgraduate Diploma in Law (SPGDL).
For further inquiry please contact
UDSM School of Law
P.O. Box 35093
Dar es salam, Tanzania